MRP Motorsport Community FAQ
|MRP Community Rules
You have arrived at the MRP Motorsport Community. In order to begin posting,
please use our free registration. The message board will be monitored so please
follow the rules of conduct.
- Comments posted on our message boards that violate our standards, are
routinely removed. We reserve the right to close the accounts of persistent
violators of these standards.
- Profanity or obscenities are not permitted, not even if disguised with
*asterisks or $$ dollar signs.
- Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent,
abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not tolerated.
Example: John Doe: I do not agree with your opinion is acceptable. John Doe:
You are stupid is not acceptable.
- No personal attacks or “flames” are allowed. Flames are defined as
comments that reflect upon the person instead of their opinion. This also
pertains to the drivers and any other customers. If you dislike someone,
please do not call them names or speculate on their personal lives.
- Real names and a valid e-mail address must be provided upon registration.
No impersonation of other participants or public figures is permitted. This
includes MRP drivers and moderators.
- Do not use our message boards for the purpose of sending junk email, chain
letters, and duplicative or unsolicited messages in connection with pyramid
schemes, contests or surveys offsite.
- Do not share any personal information (phone numbers, home address, etc.)
with others on the site. Any such posts will be removed without comment. This
is for your protection.
- You may post your E-mail address ONLY with the understanding that
www.mrpmotorsport.com is not responsible for e-mails or solicitation received
as a result.
- No advertising of any kind, including non-profit organizations, is
permitted. Copyrighted material is allowed as long as you include the source.
All others will be deleted.
commands are allowed on message boards. Please use only bold or colored fonts
to emphasize your points.
Enjoy your stay!
|MRP Community Marketplace Rules
Classified Forum Rules
- Post a specific price for the item. No BEST OFFERS
accepted. This is not an auction site. If you would like to auction off your
item for sale, please use www.ebay.com and post the link here for others.
- 'Bumping' your own thread more than once every 48 hours is
prohibited, doing so will get your thread dumped. Bumping someone else's
thread to increase your post count will land you in time out or banned.
- “Feeler” and/or “Testing The Waters” ads are not allowed.
Such ads will be deleted. No questions asked. Either your item is for sale or
- Do not reply to a thread that has had no activity for over
six months. The standard practice is to contact the seller and inquire on the
availability on the item.
- Under No Circumstances is anyone to reply to a post
suggesting that the item can be found cheaper elsewhere. That is the
responsibility of the purchaser to look for the best deal - not for forum
members to point out. Members are trying to sell their items in a safe
environment without fear of others trying to undercut their sales.
- Sales are to be kept to karting related items only. Other
items will be deleted.
- We prohibit non-supporting vendors from posting any sale
information to this forum. NO commercial solicitations/sales of any kind. Ever.
- Selling parts that you do NOT have on hand just isn't going
to work on this forum. Get the parts on hand, take pictures of them and then
post them. ALL threads of anything for sale that a member does not currently
have on hand (unless they can provide justifiable proof that they do own those
parts) will be closed.
- No bootleg/pirated or illegal material may be sold in this
- All sales and purchases are at the risk of the individuals
involved. Please be certain that you make safe and intelligent secure payment
arrangements. MRP Motorsport, and it’s staff are not responsible/liable for any
sales that go uncompensated. We are also not responsible/liable for any item
advertised for sale in this area, and the integrity of that product's
- Any member selling/trading any item(s) on this board that
accepts monies from another member without sending out the items purchased
will have their membership removed from the forum immediately.
- MRP Motorsport does not promote/endorse any products listed
for sale in this area.
- There is a new regulation implemented on PayPal that
bottom of the PayPal page. "No Surcharges. Under Visa and MasterCard
regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants
may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often
called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any
other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent
you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or
services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in
other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be
higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment
- A location and valid contact info are REQUIRED.
- Ads in violation of any of the above rules are subject to
deletion at the discretion of MRP Motorsport staff. We are under NO obligation
to notify you of such a deletion and, if we do notify it is done as a courtesy
to you. If one of your ads disappears re-read the rules and figure out where
you went wrong.
- Pictures are required. You DO NOT need to provide pictures
in your post HOWEVER, if someone request pictures you are OBLIGATED to provide
them. Anyone found to not be doing so will have their ads deleted.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008 - MRP Motorsport - All rights reserved