PDA

View Full Version : Short legged

Gary Kozuma
01-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi Guys,

I have really short legs. So I'm wondering what to use for pedal extensions. I have CR32 type shifter chassis. With the motorquality pedals.

Thanks,

Gary K.

Garry Lobaugh
01-12-2006, 05:00 PM
In the past we have provided a pedal block device that provides a foot rest and ability to move the pedal closer to the driver by mounting it on the floor pan. It is a solution, there may be others. That is the best I can come up with this minute.

Zack Emmons
01-12-2006, 06:19 PM
of what i did on my shifter chassis, is that we made new pedal mounting tubes. and we welded them to the chassis farther back (towards the driver). in allignment with the old pedals.

or the easier way would to get an actual pedal risor kit that bols to your floor pan.

Zack Emmons
Creative Karting

Dave Thompson
01-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Gary the blocks everyone is talking about we have in stock
Dave

WWW.davesperf.com

Tom Auayfuay
01-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Gary,

I am too, short legged and I have a CM32. The long blue aluminum pedals are long enough to lay back but if you have a small foot (size 8) the arch of a long pedal gets too tall. What I did was bought a pair of regular chrom OTK pedals and retrofit it with a sleeve and some spacers and it worked perfect. I will be at Calspeed for the next PKC race. #14 V1.

Tom