PDA

View Full Version : engine

pilota4re
09-26-2005, 06:30 PM
what is the best engine to use with a new birel 125cc shifter, does anyone know when the 2006 chassis will be available

Garry Lobaugh
09-26-2005, 06:54 PM
What engine package are we talking about? Motto, ICC, Rotax.... Please be more specific.

2006, that is a long way off... most likely May. It will be a very close version of the current M model... there will be NO MAJOR CHANGES. It will take a very trained eye to see any difference.

At the moment, I think the Birel Product line can do well against any improved Birel product model or any major brand! Of course the minor brands come and go like the winds.. Birel stands the test of time with performance in all conditions, all catogries and all engines. It is always the driver that is the wild card.

pilota4re
09-27-2005, 01:21 PM
which i the best icc engine i hear tm k9 is the best to get

Garry Lobaugh
09-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Our team campaigns the K9B of TM. It all depends on who can service your engine. There are several good engines, but the TM has a long history with our company and we stay with that package.

pilota4re
09-28-2005, 10:36 AM
ok if i bought a new k9b engine what modifications can i do to it that would still keep it legal in national compititions. blueprinting??? what exactly is that and doesnt the engine have to be broken in before you can bluprint an engine. also what is the total price on a new birel 125cc shifter with a k9 engine package. also what other things would i need to get to be competitive