PDA

View Full Version : owners manual for c50 baby kart

dzwbhh
09-16-2005, 03:06 PM
looking for a copy or pdf file of the birel baby kart owners manual.
i just bought a used one from 2004 and would like to read up.

Garry Lobaugh
09-16-2005, 10:06 PM
Sorry, this is not like a power washer or any of the other items you might be used to purchasing. No motor manual and no kart manual. We do offer training seminars through out the winter and this is a prime candidate for us to produce a seminar and maybe even a reference guide for the future. Thanks for the thoughts. Garry

dzwbhh
10-17-2005, 03:52 PM
i found some basic information on the topkart page about the comer motor. For all of the adjustments for these karts, it woul dbe kinda logical to have a basic setup manual. ( fuel mix, chain tension, alignment specs..) these are a few things to add.
I have already started a doc for all of my references so far.
Us new dads need a helping hand getting started, and in my area, there are not alot of shops close to be asking or getting parts. i have had to do almost everything over the net.

since you are the birel people in the us, the spare pares pages could be expanded so us net based dads can order parts ...
also there has to be others out there who would attend a seminar about these setups.

i am a net admin for a engineering company reviewing some products for netmettings via a vpn appliance. you could sell alot of webinars for this kind of info...maybe we can help each other out and all the newbie dads out there.