PDA

View Full Version : Michiana Racing

Garry Lobaugh
08-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Each week a newsletter is sent to those who want to find out what is happening. I'll start posting it here rather than have to worry about the email problems that we have been experiencing. Only problem is there is no spell checker on this forum.. I'll try my best:

This upcoming weekend features Michiana Racing at the Rollling Green property in Buchanan. The special is a $100 arrive and drive class, including all fees and registration, but not damage to the karts. I know of at least 5 who have entered and we have the ability to take 23 but we need to know heights and weights ahead of time. This will be using our KT 100 Birel race school karts. They are stock motors with the RLV SSX can. Tires will be decent and they are most likely Bridgestone YHB's.

On Monday, I am offering a free practice day at South Bend for RGR members and MRP members. You will need to make the pit pass purchase. $10 per person on the property. So, whether you want to race or you want to practice we have some great deals for Michiana Racing. The So Bend track layout will continue to focus on the Rotax Grands upcoming event. Once that is over we will change the layout, yet still include the new banked corner leading onto the straight.

Hope you bring a friend and enjoy the race weekend. Garry

Marcy Norman
08-30-2005, 10:14 PM
I have a nephew who may do the arrive and drive this weekend. He is 13 and has never been in a kart. He has driven in motorcross though. What class would you put him in? And when is the latest that I can let you know if he is going to be there or not? Thanks

Garry Lobaugh
08-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Jr. Can, and thank you but give us the height and weight.