PDA

View Full Version : track layout

D Taylor
08-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Hello, anybody home?

Garry Lobaugh
08-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Maybe you should listen to the drivers meetings or you should sign up for the email or read what chad puts up! Or just call rather than sit here and complain.Quite frankly , I am too busy with the projects to make the property better. Untiil the Rotax grands are out of the way.. it is the same track configuration and I've made that well known..Phone, click or listen and you will find out.

Chuck Yoder
08-30-2005, 07:23 PM
Don't worry Garry, some of us do listen in the drivers meetings, and read what's on the rest of the web site. I think if anyone would ask, Skinner will gladly show drivers the fast way around the current layout. See ya all next weekend
Chuck Yoder #10 HPV-4

D Taylor
08-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Sorry, Didn't mean to rub anybody the wrong way . Are we having fun yet? Anyhow I have you in my address book now so should be able to receive e- mails now ,
Best regards, DT

Garry Lobaugh
08-30-2005, 09:05 PM
I do believe that that the guys who put time in on the track, test,etc.. will find the ultimate success. I continue to be amazed at how many National and local drivers think that all you do is arrive on Sunday a.m. and it will all fall in to place. Let me assure all drivers, the secret to success is not money, but it is effort. Thanks for the effort, Chuck and David!