PDA

View Full Version : Rotax Grands.

Garry Lobaugh
08-09-2005, 08:17 PM
If you have plans to attend MRP of South Bend for the Rotax Grands in September, let us know your equipment needs. We will be putting into the fleet new M chassis for Masters and a few AR28 and R30 chassis. These will be available at discounted prices at the conclusion of the event.

If you have need for good hotel rooms at a very fine rate, let me know! This should be one of the biggest driver turnouts of the year. We are expecting an even bigger event of trailers, drivers, and motor homes than what is pictured on the www.sbrp.com web site photo of the WKA Summer Nationals. Only 5 spots remain for electrical hook up for motor homes. Those are located right next to the showers and bathrooms. A new water well with new water heater has been installed for everyones convience. Hope to see you at the Grands!

I know SSC is going all out this year for entertainment and special events to make this a really great program.

Marc Miller
08-18-2005, 11:36 AM
on 9. Aug 2005 19:17 Garry Lobaugh wrote:
> > I know SSC is going all out this year for entertainment and special events to
> make this a really great program.

This is true. I am currently working with them and there are several events planned and great contingency programs in place. It looks like they have a pre-race show already planned and confirmation is awaiting to get that locked in and local media have already responded to pre-media and have inquired regarding the event.