PDA

View Full Version : new layout???

Frank
08-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Have you run the new turn yet??? If so how was it?? Anyone....

Jonathan Vitolo
08-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Very fun but don't try to go flying through it first time out; there is very little grip. Make sure to come out for practice one day and get the hang of it!

Garry Lobaugh
08-07-2005, 10:25 PM
If we get lucky and the contractor is able to finish off the project, then we will grade the aprons with extra material and run the new loop this upcoming weekend.. (August 14th.) Afther WKA Man Cup broke 8 foam bags on the downhill exit coming onto the straight, this new layout ought to be a breeze.

Of course, there are always those who might try to second guess the desired end product. I have confidence in Eddie L. who has done a wonderful job of preparing and executing the new entry to the front straight.....but let me assure you , there is no one who has driven the final product. We hope to make it happen this week.
Garry

Frank
08-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Well I am looking forward to seeing the track this weekend!!

Garry Lobaugh
08-14-2005, 10:18 PM
So Frank, How did the new layout feel?

Frank
08-17-2005, 07:10 PM
I thought it was awesome.. The track looks great.I am just having all kinds of problems with kart setup and trying to learn it by myself. Well I should say by ourselves. I think I have found a couple of things out and I think the next race I might be a little more competitive. I think I have found by myself that you should buy a chassis from someone at the track you race at. Well for beginners anyways. I am having the second season slump. Everyone that I ask for help though has been great. LSR has helped Chuck has helped a ton. Its nice to have some support while i am racing. If I buy a new chassis for next year I will think about it very hard before I buy one. I was thinking about getting a new this year but I am just starting to figure this one out.