PDA

View Full Version : The new MRP

Garry Lobaugh
06-21-2005, 07:34 PM
For those who utilize the MRP website we have a new look. It has been a long time in the making and there will be a few pages missing that you may be used to seeing. Stand by for daily changes and updates as each page is re-constructed under the new architecture scheme that goes with web design. In the end the wait will be worth the effort.

If you have questions feel free to use the forum or contact the office for technical support. Thanks for your continued support of the Birel and MRP efforts.

John M. Skowron
06-22-2005, 09:59 AM
I like the new look, but there is not content yet.

Garry Lobaugh
06-22-2005, 09:50 PM
It has taken 3 solid months to create the infrastucture of the new look. Each day we intend to add the pages to fill inthe blanks. So as I announced in the initial statement, patience please. I went up on line to let everyone know that it was coming, then it was announced that the new look has arrived, but the message is consistant. Change is going to equal opportunity. Now to the real question: What would you like to see first?

I think most will say the parts graphics and sketches..but let me know, the web master is looking at these everyone's input and is very receptive to your comments..
Thank you John for your response.....MRP has a very low tolerance for inactivity, and the guns are pointed at the feet of the web master. He understands fully the need for speed in this application! Keep the feed back coming from all viewers..and thanks again.Garry

John M. Skowron
06-24-2005, 04:36 PM
I didn't mean to sound critical. I know how long it takes to do this stuff because I work in that industry. Great job with the new look. I can't wait to see the rest of the content.

Garry Lobaugh
06-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Thanks, emails are often mis leading.. I'm sure Marc will appreciate your suggestions and compliments. garry

Greg Clarke
06-26-2005, 02:47 PM
New site is looking good. One thing I didn't see though was a link to these forums, I may have missed it as I just used a bookmark, but thought I would mention it. :)

Garry Lobaugh
06-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Good point and hopefully the web master will respond. Thanks