PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to MRP Forums

Garry Lobaugh
03-05-2004, 10:15 PM
MRP would like to welcome all customers and dealers to our new section on the web. Our mission statement: MRP provides fair and equal treatment to all customers.

Regardless of who you are, if you are an MRP customer or Birel user, we want to help maximize your efforts in racing our products. Feel free to use this section. We only ask that you refrain from personal attacks, and consider positive flow of questions or information that you share.

Thanks for being a part of the fastest growing karting franchise in America.

Sincerely,

Garry Lobaugh Pres. MRP Inc.

Greg Stahler
04-20-2004, 04:13 PM
Myself and a guest enrolled in your driving school last fall for a first taste of karting. We both learned a lot from Garry and had an awesome time trying out the various karts. In reviewing your assortment of new and used karts, I have the following questions:

Since I would just be starting out and have not as yet developed a particular driving style (except for rapid clockwise rotation), what chassis would you recommend if I was to start with KT100's? What chassis would provide the maximum opportunity to grow into as I put in track time and experience? What are the practical differences between the R30, AR4X, AR30, R31, and Q31 chassis?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

GMS