PDA

View Full Version : 1 ST RACE DAY

TERRY LORENZO
05-02-2005, 07:04 PM
FRANK AND I HAD A GREAT TIME LAST LAST WEEKEND RACING IN THE HPV 4 PIPE CLASS. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT RACE DAY. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO HELP GET US CHANGED OVER TO 4 PIPE. HOPEFULLY NEXT RACE WILL BE A LITTLE WARMER. -TERRY L -TEAM DIXON

Garry Lobaugh
05-03-2005, 06:33 AM
HPV 4 did turn out to be the most exciting race of the weekend. Three different packs of drivers provided three races within the race. Congrats to all for such a fine accomplishment of "no touching" Very clean and very exciting. Just imagine when the warm weather does arrive. Good input Frank and enjoy the "new South Bend!" The next race is May 22nd and Great Lakes Sprint is the week following so there should be a big turnout and you will need to reserve pit spots early.

Chuck Yoder
05-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Terry, It's great to have you and Frank back this year. It's even better to have Frank running 4-pipe, he needs to be there, and we need him there. The best class, the best drivers. It feels great to be back at South Bend after a long winter.

TERRY LORENZO
05-04-2005, 12:11 PM
I AGREE CHUCK 4 PIPE IS THE PLACE TO BE. HOPEFULLY THE WEATHER WILL BE BETTER. SEE YA GUYS A A COUPLE OF WEEKS. TERRY L {TEAM DIXON] :-}

Frank
05-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Well my mind is made up. Im going to either have to pay Chuck rent for the pipe or buy one. HMMMM.