PDA

View Full Version : M32 Seat and Moto Issue

Jason Beer
01-23-2005, 03:41 PM
I just got a new M chassis to replace a 2002 V. I didn't build the '02 but have built the new one thus far. I got the seat (large) what seems to be perfect, everything else is great, but I went to put my moto engine on and it isn't even close. (I'm sure there are numerous ICC comments that could be inserted here) IAnyhow, I looked again at the '02 and the seat is shifted quite a bit to the left. Do I just need to bust out the large piece of pipe and start bending seat mounts? Or, should I pack it up and take it to MRP Austin to make sure it's done right?

Garry Lobaugh
01-23-2005, 04:30 PM
M or CM? Think it is a CM Chris will be down soon enough and I'd rather have him trouble shoot the problem for you so we do it right the first time. I don't like cutting or bending the right side uprights. Is that soon enough?

Jason Beer
01-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Stamped on the chassis is M32. Homologation says 145CH08. Did I get the right chassis? Before all this happens, I'm on the fence about switching to a Pavesi. Will this also be an issue with that engine? When will Chris be in Austin?

Thanks for your help!!!

Garry Lobaugh
01-24-2005, 06:53 PM
If it has front brakes then it is a shifter and it would be titled CM..Chris arrives Wednesday. Just get the kart there with Boswell and we'll have it in line for inspection and assist. Bring the motor please.

Jason Beer
01-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks a ton Garry!!! I talked to Wes tonight and he seems to have it all figured out. He thought of some things I didn't, offset on the motor mount being one of them. It's getting an ICC motor to start so all should be good. I am going to drop it by tomorrow to have your guys get the final setup done. It's pretty dang cool for a regional hack like me to get pro level tuning and service. Thanks again!
Jason

Garry Lobaugh
01-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Your seat is complete, and it was done by Beggio himself! Garry

Jason Beer
01-31-2005, 07:37 PM
No kidding? For real? I'm speechless. How cool is that!?!?!