PDA

View Full Version : Birel 125

Alex
01-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Which chassis is better to use medium tyres CR31SP or the CM32SP. On 2005 models the rear axle can be moved foreward and backwards. What is the advantage of this adjustment?

Garry Lobaugh
01-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Your information is incorrect on the move forward or backward.

Where do you race? How much do you weigh? What tires, and I'll assume a ICC or 125 package.

Here is the fact: the only adjustable forward and back ( wheelbase) kart is for the Junior categories and it is called the AM29.

Here is the real story: if you are looking for a 125 chassis there is one choice. Judge me by my actions. I am ordering 98 % of the M model for 2005 for shifter applications. But if you want the R application, call your dealer right away to reserve one of the very few boxes that will arrive. If you want the 03 model at a really good price or even the two remaining 04 models that are left, then be sure to call your local dealer and ask for the "forum special" and I'll make sure you get the low priced deal. Thanks for asking.

Alex
01-03-2005, 06:46 AM
I race ICC with TMK9B with vega whites. I am 184lb weight and 1.82m height.

Chris Lobaugh
01-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Based on the performance of Speed at Orlando, Boswell and Gomez at Daytona, the new M chassis the best for this application. Very tight supply right now unless you are in Tx or California.