PDA

View Full Version : Monza Z32A

harry
08-03-2004, 12:20 PM
i am planning the purchase of a Monza Z32A this fall and want to hear from any driver who owns one and what they like/dislike about it. Also any problems they have had....thanks

Ryan Stewart
08-04-2004, 12:48 PM
I ran a monza last weekend at the midwest sprint races at Dousman. I only have good things to say about the kart. The kart is awesome, good enough for pole and outside pole in the 2 classes I ran it in , 2 heat wins and a 1st and second in the features. These wins came against some of the top Margay guys in their respective classes, including Kevin Nelson, Corey Reeves, and Joey King. Basically I could put the kart anywhere I wanted to, and it was on rails. During the races I was able to pass on the inside and the outside of any other driver. The brakes were really good too. I think the Monza is a really good kart. I am looking forward to running it at the Man-Cup next weekend.

Mike Giessen
08-18-2004, 03:00 PM
Let me be the second one to say that the Monza's are AWESOME. I was more then pleased with the performance in Fy Sr, Spec 100 and Sportsman. The chassis were never really touched as far as adjustments goes. We did some caster, camber adjustments and thats about it. 2 seconds and a Win in Spec100 already :) I can't wait to race them next year!